November 25, 2011, Claiborne Beach, Md., 4:30 p.m.
This shot looks out over the Chesapeake Bay, what used to be a ferry terminal back in the day. It would bring people in and they’d get on a now-defunct train that took them up the peninsula to the county seat, Easton. Now it’s one of the only places along the shore that has a public beach. Public boat launches are common; public beaches rare.
- fitzpatrickyou834 likes this
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- humorofthegallows likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- teapotsandtumbling reblogged this from long-shots and added:
- lovewithallurheart reblogged this from long-shots
- teenytinyflower likes this
- jyj9 likes this
- long-shots posted this